BillRun API supports HTTP JSON requests for integration for 3rd parties such as CRM and other enterprise systems. The API can be behind MQ or ESB.
The API required basic authentication with hashed password (see security section).
¶ Main Sections
- Security - The API is protected with oauth2 authentication.
- New API - Since Version 5 API is RESTfull API.
- Realtime Usage - realtime CDRs API.
- Credit - one-time charge or refund; Also known as credit notes.
- Payments - API related to payments including installments.
- Legacy - API from old versions.
- Reports - API to fetch billing reports; Useful for extracting information to 3rd party.
- Operations - common billing operations 3rd party can used.
- Outgoing API - API that the billing engine trigger.